A comprehensive and hands-on Kids Entrepreneurship Workshop.
Plant the seeds of Entrepreneurship and Design by empowering kids to takeoff on a design thinking path to solve complex problems and find desirable solutions. Through different marketing, financing, digital, social skills and many other entrepreneurial tools, we mentor kids to develop a business design mindset. Through the course they shift from a problem-focused mindset to PROBLEM-SOLVING and act towards creating a preferred future. We help kids explore their innate logic, imagination, intuition and systematic reasoning to explore possibilities of bringing something new and desirable with a “wow” factor into existence. Train young minds to THINK BIG!
What will the lemonade stand of the 21st century look like?
Come find out with us!
Kids Entrepreneurship Workshop Mentors 👉
– Umair Jaliawala, Director, School of Leadership ➜
– Haris Nadeem, Founder, TeamAndroid.com ➜
– Saad Hamid, Founder, School of Skills ➜
– Hafsa Shorish, Program Manager, PlanX, PITB ➜
– Areej Mehdi, Research & Policy Strategist, MIT Enterprise Forum ➜
– Amna Tariq, Head of Marketing @ CricinGIF ➜
– Madeeha Hassan, Product Manager, Careem ➜
We will be introducing each one of them in detail in separate posts. Keep watching this space as the workshop gets more exciting!
Workshop details & eligibility criteria 👉
- Eligible Age: 8 ~ 15 years
- Start Date: Tuesday, June 06, 2017
- End Date: Thursday, June 22, 2017
- Workshop Days: Tue, Wed & Thu
- Workshop Timings: 11am ~ 1pm
- Workshop Fee: Rs. 15,000 (to be paid in advance; sibling discounts available)
How to Register 👉
Registrations are closed for this workshop. You can email at email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS at: +92.300.4003907 for information about future events & activities.
Details are subject to change. We will send out a follow up email prior to the event with the most current info.
Social Media Presence 👉
Workshop Location 👉
Coffee Planet, Z Block, Phase 3, DHA, Lahore, Pakistan.
Featured image source: https://alfin2101.wordpress.com/